The Autumn 2020 issue of Iran Today, the progressive campaign for peace, human and democratic rights, and social justice in Iran, published by CODIR, is now released!
The Autumn 2020 issue of Iran Today covers a whole host of important features including:
- Editorial: No War! No Dictatorship! in Iran
- Fight or Flight, the only choices for the young people of Iran
- COVID-19 Crisis in Iran: Desperate nurses deserve better
- Workers fight for their rights: Strike action spreads in Iran
- Women protest for equality: Challenges of pandemic for women in Iran in talking to The Democratic Organization of Iranian Women (DOIW)
- Defiant women: Voices of resistance
- British Teachers’ Union continue the campaign for trade union rights in Iran
- Solidarity with the political prisoners in Iran
For the online version of Iran Today please click here.
(Dialogt.eu editor’s note/disclaimer: The site has no affiliation with “Iran Today”, it’s site or it’s staff. We are not responsible for it’s affiliation nor share it’s view).